- Minimum system requirements for the Notifi app
- iOS 7 or higher
- Android 2.2 or higher
- The Notifi camera requires constant power to operate. Whenever the power is turned on to the camera (either for the first time or after a power outage), the bulb requires a short 60-second boot-up period before the camera will be fully operational.
- Not compatible with lights controlled by a:
- Photocell (dusk-to-dawn operation)
- Motion sensor
You Will Need
- Standard, ON/OFF switched, medium base bulb light fixture
- Password for your home network
- Broadband Internet connection with home Wi-Fi® router
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flat-head screwdriver
2. Install the Bulb
IMPORTANT: Wait until step 4 to mount the camera.
- Turn the power to the light fixture OFF.
- Remove the existing bulb.
- Screw in the new Notifi bulb and camera until fully seated in the light socket.
- Continue to rotate the bulb until the speaker is facing away from the house. The base of the bulb will click during installation to allow the bulb to be aligned properly.
- Turn the power ON to the light fixture – the bulb will turn ON for 60 seconds and then turn OFF after the boot-up period.
- Remove the camera lens cap.
3. Setup the Notifi App and Camera
IMPORTANT: Your home password will be required during this process.
- Allow the bulb to fully boot-up.
- On your mobile device, go to Settings > Wi-Fi. Select the “Notifi Doorbell XXXX” (“XXXX” represents the unique MAC address of each Notfi bulb) from the available Wi-Fi networks.
- Once connected, open the Notifi app. The app will detect your new Notifi system.
- Select "YES" to start the setup and the app will guide you through the remaining steps.
NOTE: Your username and password must be a minimum of 4 characters or a maximum of 12 characters. Alpha numeric and/or special characters may be used.
4. Install the Camera
TIP: The best video quality is achieved when the camera is mounted outside the light fixture.
- Login to your the Notifi account and select the name of your new Notifi system.
- While watching the phone’s video feed, position the camera to the area in front of the door.
- Secure the camera using the double-sided tape or screws.
NOTE: The camera’s image can be rotated 180° within the app. This allows you to mount the camera upside down if needed. You can select this option after the setup is complete.
Double-sided Tape Install
5. Install the Chime and Push Button
- Plug in the chime.
IMPORTANT: If you have a existing push button, disconnect power and remove the existing push button prior to installing the Notifi push button. Cap off any wires individually with wire nuts.
- Remove the back plate of the push button by pushing in tab on the bottom with a small screwdriver.
- Remove the orange battery tab.
- Temporarily hold the push button where it will be mounted and press the button. If the chime rings, mount the push button in this location. If the chime does not ring, move the chime closer to the push button and test again.
- Secure the push button to the door jamb or wall with the double-sided tape or screws.
Remove material in screw holes (if needed) before mounting with screws.
Double-sided Tape Install
1 Year Limited Warranty
This is a "Limited Warranty" which gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
For a period of one year from the date of purchase, any malfunction caused by factory defective parts or workmanship will be corrected at no charge to you.
Not Covered - Repair service, adjustment and calibration due to misuse, abuse or negligence, batteries, and other expendable items are not covered by this warranty. Unauthorized service or modification of the product or of any furnished component will void this warranty in its entirety. This warranty does not include reimbursement for inconvenience, installation, setup time, loss of use, unauthorized service, or return shipping charges.
This warranty covers only HeathCo LLC assembled products and is not extended to other equipment and components that a customer uses in conjunction with our products.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR CONDITION OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, AND SPECIFICALLY IN LIEU OF ALL SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SHALL BE THE SOLE REMEDY OF THE CUSTOMER AND THERE SHALL BE NO LIABILITY ON THE PART OF HEATHCO LLC FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE.
Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Please keep your dated sales receipt, it is required for all warranty requests.