1. Know Your System
- Use the illustration below to get to know the different components of your new Notifi Alert doorbell system.
2. Test Range of Push Button & Chime
- Plug in the chime. NOTE: The added weight of the chime may cause the chime to become unplugged if installed upside down.
- Using a small flathead screwdriver, push in tab on bottom of push button and remove the orange battery tab.
- Temporarily hold the push button where it will be mounted and press the button.
- If the chime rings, mount the push button.
- If the chime does not ring, move the chime closer to the push button and test again.
3. Mount the Push Button Backplate
- Attach backplate to wall using the screws provided.
- Hook top of cover onto top of backplate and rotate down until cover snaps into place.
4. Download the Notifi App
- Go to the App Store℠ or Google Play™ and search for the “Notifi Connected Products” app and download.
5. Setup the Notifi App
- IMPORTANT: Your home password will be required during this process.
- IMPORTANT: The password must include at least 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case letter, and 1 special character.
- Allow chime to be plugged in for at least 1 minute.
- On your mobile device, go to Settings > Wi-Fi. Select the “Notifi Alert XXXX” (“XXXX” represents the unique MAC address of each Notifi chime) from the available Wi-Fi networks.
- Once connected, open the Notifi app. The app will detect your new Notifi system.
- Select “YES” to start the setup and the app will guide you through the remaining steps.